Thursday, February 14, 2013

(From the Craigslist Universe Archives--Missed Connections)



 h255d-3607445574@pers.craigslist.org 
Posted: 2013-02-10, 12:44PM EST

D&W Gashlight Village Meat Dept. - w4m - 25 (Gashlight Village)


I came in yesterday with my friend to get some pork sirloin and fava beans for dinner. You were the gentleman in the black framed glasses that helped me out. You seemed very professional and established, so I was shocked to see you on that side of the counter. Either way, you were super cute and now I feel guilty for not saying something to you at that moment because I was with my friend and she can be like a rabid dog at times if she sees me flirting with a cute hipster cub. And anyways my tongue locked and my mouth froze when I went to speak to you. You looked in my eyes as if to say, 'This is a Long Life" and handed me the wrapped sirloin. Perhaps next time I'll have the courage to say something to you if there is a next time.I'm moving to Zimbabwe in two months to teach English. I know you probably won't see this, but if you do, please respond.
  • Location: Gashlight Village
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests or flannels

No comments:

Post a Comment